Monday, August 25, 2008

Yearbook Faces of the 1900s

So Hyrum came across this website the other day and we both sat down and had some fun with it.  Here's a few of each of us that we found to be quite funny.

Hyrum in 1952...big ears, but not bad looking eh? ;)
Hyrum in 1994. This probably looks the most like him but, still not quite the same.
Hyrum in 1998.  Ever wanted to know what he would look like gaining another hundred pounds...well there ya have it! :)
 
Amiee in 1956.  I look like a grandma! 

Amiee in 1966.  HUGE hair!!!  Funny how I see people who have hair like this in Idaho and Utah...I guess the style is coming back?
 
Amiee in 1996.  This probably looks the "most" like me but still...yikes!

 Kyla in 1976....hahaha!  What a baby face. :)

Kyla in 1984...year I was born....interesting.

Kyla in 1996.  I don't know what do you think...does she look like me?!
What are YOUR favorites?

7 comments:

Kerry and Brenda Denney said...

Oh my gosh Amiee!! That's pretty funny. It is really quite amazing!

Rick and Jenny Runyan said...

What a funny website! The pictures even look pretty realistic: I think you both could have pulled off any era of the 1900s!

Leslie said...

Just found your blog from your facebook link! How fun! I sent you an invite to ours! So fun to see your cute family!

Ashley Webb said...

That's so cool - I'm definitely going to try that website out. I think Kyla's pictures are the cutest, but they are all really funny (except the fat Hyrum - that is just scary).

Miriam Lusk said...

haha- I love fat Hyrun. So funny. And the 1996 picture you and Kyla totally look alike. Her cheeks are more pinchable though. haha

Harris Family said...

This is hilarious! I'll have to go check this out with ryan! It made me laugh!

Rach said...

i love the fat hyrum!!!