After the game, we went to Hyrum's uncle's house for dinner. Then I got to spend some time with my bestest friends in the world, Bonnie and Karianne!! We've known each other since middle school and high school. I am so blessed to have such wonderful and best friends for this long! It was just like old times. Laughing for no reason at all, sharing stories, secrets and memories and enjoying spending the little time we had together. Hyrum stayed at his uncle's house with Kyla and put her to bed there so I could enjoy some girl time. It was very much appreciated and I'm so blessed again with a loving, understanding husband who would go let me have fun!
*As you can tell I got some sun at the game earlier that day which is why I look horrific!*
In fact, Kyla was so tired from the day, she fell asleep in Grandma's arms while everyone was watching a movie. Grandma was proud and happy! :)We stayed the night at Hyrum's uncle's place and then went to church with their family. They had a missionary coming home and a missionary leaving so they both got to speak on the same day. It was really fun. They both are and will be good missionaries! We left after lunch on Sunday to come here. Here are a couple other cute pictures we took while playing outside during the Sunday lunch!
Grandpa and Kyla
Swinging
Matching
Daddy-Daughter Cuteness
Our Family
Flower Focus
Thanks to EVERYONE who made this weekend so awesome!
4 comments:
You guys are such a cute family. :0)
That picture of Kyla on the steps is ADORABLE-- frame worthy for sure!
And free t-shirts at an awesome football game- it certainly doesn't get any better than that :)
Sounds like a fun trip. BYU has been doing great this year! That would have been a fun game to go to!
What a perfect weekend! You guys are awesome. We had such a wonderful time with you. I have to tell you that putting Kyla to sleep was one of my highlights and Grandpa Kerry sure loved it when Kyla leaned her little head into grandpa's to take their photo. He keeps talking about how fun that was! Thanks for the memories:)
Post a Comment