I got a sewing machine from my in laws this last Christmas and I was so excited about it! I just started using it for the first time this last month. Sewing is so much fun for me for some reason. Granted, I'm not very good at it, and need help most of the time, it's still fun to create something new from random blocks of material. My sister-in-law Heidi had her baby shower last weekend and I made her baby boy, Aden a cute blanket. If I didn't have her in mind while making it, I totally would have kept it. I love it! See for yourself.
BACK FRONT
THE WHOLE THING
I also got my haircut yesterday and here's the result! I love how it turned out.
And here's one of Kyla. She loves coloring pictures and this one is so perfect of how she really does it. She gets so into it sometimes!
10 comments:
That blanket is so cute! Good job!
Wow, I love your hair! Its adorable!! and so is that blanket! I wish I had a sewing machine, it definetaly looks like you are better at it than me, but its really fun to make your own stuff! Good job!
You're hair is a-freaking-dorable! I love it and can't wait to see it at church!
Amiee- Your hair is the perfect cut for you! It really brightens you up, you just look great! It's always hard to give away something you make, huh? haha! My problem is I plan out projects and never get around to them, so good for you for actually FINISHING! :) haha Really cute
Good job on making that blanket, it's way cute! Ya good job finishing it too, that does take some time and I too would probably never get around to finishing it. I like your hair too! And I really love that picture of Kyla, she looks so deep in thought wit what she's coloring. It's funny! Lizzy loves to color too. But I don't think I've ever caught her this deep into it ;) it's so cute!
your hair so so great! It looks superb on you, and nice job with that blanket. I wish I had a sewing machine so I could attempt something like that!
You two ladies are SO cute!! I just love ya both:).
I'm very impressed with your sewing Amiee! Awesome! I also love your new haircut. Tres Chic!
Ohhh, I really like your haircut, it looks so good on you. I also think that your creation is way cute.
You are always full of suprising new talents. Love the blanket. So adorable. Andyour hair is perfect for you. It frames your face just right.
Post a Comment