So yesterday we just celebrated his birthday. After he got off work, we took Kyla to Gma/Gpa's house and I took Hyrum to a progressive dinner. We had breadsticks at Pizza Hut, Main course at Bajio and then dessert at Dairy Queen. We also went to see the new Batman movie which was fun since we haven't seen a movie in the theater for awhile. He opened his presents in the car and I definitley spoiled and surprised him this year. I got him 2 Wii games, a wireless controller and Kyla got him some candy. After we picked up Kyla and put her in bed we played his new games and then went to bed ourselves. It was a fun day and I think he would agree. Happy Birthday Hyrum! We love you!
*Since I forgot my camera on our little outing we took a pic on our phone so that's why the quality stinks. But it'll do.*

4 comments:
yesterday was steven's birthday, too! how cool!
Progressive dinner, now THAT is such a cute idea!!! :D :D
Sounds so fun! What Wii games did you get? We still need to get together and play games. Our Wii hasn't been touched in a while because we've been so busy. :(
Ha... thats funny... I just skimmed your blog, which I haven't visite in forever and I was just wondering when you guys were planning another baby when I came across your annoucement post. Congratulations! Our 2nd is due April 1st (we think... our due date could change when we have out ultrasound on Wednesday). 2 sounds like a a scary adventure to me... I'm getting 2 under 2. EEK!
We're glad you had a fun birthday, Hyrum! You have a great family to celebrate with! :)
Post a Comment