Friday, December 12, 2008

AMAZING!

My wonderful friend Tiffany is an absolutly amazing person and extraordinary photographer!  Even though her and her husband are moving away today, she took the time to take some pictures of Kyla earlier this week.  They turned out A-MAZ-ING!  Seeing her work truly inspires me. Thanks so much again Tiffany (I know I've told you a billion times already..but I really do mean it!)!!!

Here are a couple of our favorites.

 
  
Isn't she just the cutest and most beautiful little 2 year old you have EVER seen?  Even if you think you have a cute 2 year old, I'll still have to differ with you....Sorry, mine's cuter! :)  
p.s. I know you've been hearing a lot from me lately. I've posted everyday this week!  Go me! Hope you're not too sick of me yet!

4 comments:

marcie said...

I'll conceed that you have the cutest girl, haha! And I guess Ben isn't even two yet, so you can fall into that catergory as well!

And I think it's great how much you've been posting. We love to hear about all you guys are doing!

Charlotte said...

Those pictures are completely precious. I'm jealous...

Janelle & Brandon said...

These pictures turned out way cute! I love little girls in pig tails!

t.m. said...

It was my pleasure!! I couldn't have asked for a better little one to photograph!