Saturday, December 27, 2008
Half Way!
Today I have reached my Half Way through pregnancy mark! I am 20 weeks along already and man, it has flown by! The baby is now 10 inches long from head to toe about the length of a banana and weighs about 6 1/2 ounces. We are extremely anxious to find out what we're having in a week from Monday. Although we technically could have found out the gender about 2 weeks previously, we have to wait until the beginning of the year. January 5th is the day! If you haven't voted yet, hurry and put your votes in! My belly is consistantly growing and the baby moves around like crazy. I hope this last half will go just as quickly or quicker than the first! Wish me luck!
Side note: This is my 100th post!!!! Yay! Go me! :) I'm not doing anything cool like giveaways or 100 things about myself...sorry, hope you continue to read anyway!
One OTHER side note: I will be posting pictures VERY shortly (probably tomorrow) about our fabulous Christmas and Kyla's reactions....stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So Cute!
Post a Comment