Thursday, December 11, 2008

Imagination

I just wanted to say that I think it's cute that my 2 year old likes playing with my old barbies.  Not only plays with them but as we speak she is using her imagination!  It's so fun seeing my little Kyla grow up!  She's laying on the floor, holding up a barbie saying, "You ready go?....Yes."  She also has the boy and the girl barbies dance together.  How do kids learn imagination anyway?  Is it something they just pick up, or do parents teach them?  What do you think?

One other thing...I think we're going to start officially potty training Kyla in the next couple weeks.  I can't decide if we're going to start next week or sometime after Christmas and New Years.  I already bought her pull ups and Elmo and Tinkerbell panties (she picked!) so hopefully that will get her excited to start!  Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Harris Family said...

What a cute imagination! Good luck with the potty training...we're still working on Carson UHHHHH-someday we'll only have one child in diapers.

Richelle said...

I love to see my son use his imagination, too. It's so cute. Last night he was using different voices for his Pooh and Tigger stuffed animals. Good luck with potty training! Hopefully things will go smoother for you than they have for us. We were hoping to get James out of diapers before the baby came, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. :)