Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Kyla Meets Santa

 
For the past couple weeks we've been asking Kyla what Santa says and she says, "Ho ho ho!".  We also have been asking Kyla what she wants for Christmas and what she's going to ask Santa for.  She says she wants a "Woody, Buzz and Baby Doll" except she says it all as if it's one word. Anyway, she's been excited to tell Santa what she's wanted for Christmas.  We had our ward Christmas Party last night.  We had a fun surprise visit from Santa!  Last year she cried when she was on Santa's lap but this year she wasn't afriad at all!  At first she was a little hesitant but then she got candy from Santa and sat on his lap.  She even told him what she wanted for Christmas!  It was soooo cute and fun. She's growing up way too fast! After she was done she gave him a hug and talked about him all night.  We told him he left on his sleigh and reindeer but that we would see him again in a week or two. (I'm going to take her to go see Santa at the store).  While we were cleaning up after the party, she wandered off and when I found her she said, "Santa go?" Meaning...where did Santa go?  Then she said he was with his reindeer.  Man...if she's this fun this year...she'll be even more fun next year! 

6 comments:

Charlotte said...

Sam thinks Santa is a snowman. He also thinks the correct term for "snow" is snowman. He hasn't quite caught the vision...

I'm glad Kyla's having fun and is excited for Christmas!

Miriam Lusk said...

How fun! I am so excited for adney to understand Christmas. It is such a magical time for kids.

Richelle said...

Christmas is so much more fun with a kid!

The Clews Crew said...

Good for Kyla! It's nice when they actually like Santa. I love that she still loves Toy Story and that's what she wants for Christmas. Can't wait to see what you're having. Pregnancy is so exciting. That's almost the only thing I miss about it, but it is very exciting. Merry Christmas!

Ashley said...

That's cute!!

Kerry and Brenda Denney said...

Oh so fun! What a cute grandchild we have :)