This is one of my favorite pictures of me as a little girl. As Kyla is growing up I can see more and more of my features in her. Although she does have her own cute little face with her own features, you can definitely tell we're related. What do you think...does Kyla look like me?


7 comments:
Oh man you guys are BOTH cute!! Yes - she deffinately looks like you - wish she had your hair? lol
Amiee, look at those curls !! Even though they looked cute they were hard to take care of. Every time I look at Kyla I see you in her, so yes you do look alike. I'm sure that if you and I were together we'd resemble each other too. :)
Kadree is the exact same way! When she was born I could instantly see my face in her, my baby face anyways. She looks SO much like me!
Wow! I always thought Kyla resembled Hyrum, but after seeing you as a little girl I realize I was wrong! How cute! And how fun to see the resemblance from that photo!
ohmy gosh she looks soooo much like you when you were her age. she is just too cute.
You two are so cute! I totally think you look like twins!!! (that is a good thing) We miss you guys...I am so happy to hear that you are expecting again! Looks like we will be a long while behind you on this one. No babies any time soon for us. Congrats!
Too cute...you look like twins-so fun! What a cute photo of you both.
Post a Comment