This post is nothing exciting. Just a bunch of random happenings mostly. First, I just wanted to ask if this past month has seemed to fly by extremely fast for anyone else? I can't believe it's already almost the middle of December and I STILL haven't figured out what we're doing for Christmas cards this year. We haven't taken a good updated family picture in awhile so I need to get on that very soon and get them all in the mail!! Any takers on wanting to snap a photo of our family real quick? So if you're finding that you haven't received a card, letter or photo from us come Christmas time, just know that I am thinking about you and hope that you have a VERY MERRY Christmas! :) (Don't worry, I'll do my best at getting them out sooner than later...)
As for more randomness, I went to Idaho Falls last week to go grocery shopping. I've been wanting to spend some birthday money that I've had too so I went to Target and found some really cute shelves! I was so excited because now our apartment is looking a little more decorated and more beautiful than it was before! I also got a cool necklace and a new maternity shirt! I can still wear most of my "non" maternity clothes without a problem and most of the maternity shirts I own now seem a little big still, but they fit. Anyway, I was pretty excited about getting a new and cute! maternity shirt...not to mention it was on sale and short sleeved which made it even more exciting. Just a note about my pregnancies: I can't wear long sleeved shirts very often when pregnant (even in the winter) because I just get so stinking hot! I love the cute maternity sweaters and was almost tempted to buy one of those instead but realized pretty fast that I would end up taking it off 1/2 the day just to not die from over heating. :)
Kyla's birthday is coming up soon and I'm trying to think of some ideas for a party for her. Should it be themed? What kind of stuff does a newly 2 year old girl like to play with at a party? Do they even really care? What are your thoughts?
Well, that's all for now I guess. Pictures still to come...I promise!
3 comments:
I love your blog all Christmasy. I don't think that is a word but oh well. Maybe you can show me how to change my back ground again.
As for Kyla's Birthday, ask her what she wants the theme to be...she will probably want Woody, Buzz, baby doll, or pooh bear :)
I hear ya on the short sleeved maternity shirts...
I'm still not sure WHEN to have a party for Sam- given his birth date. Christmas night? Christmas Eve? A few days before? Can't decide...
As for party ideas, my friend Lyndsie has done some insanely cute parties. You can check them out here: http://lyndsiefield.blogspot.com/search/label/birthday%20ideas
I agree with Heidi about asking Kyla what she wants. If she is the type that will appreciate a big huge party, then do it, but if she could care less, then do without because I'm sure that she will want it later. We had a friend that went all out on their little boys 2nd b-day and he acted like nothing was different, and they spent a lot of wasted money. But for Gracie, she needs a lot of attention at parties, so something big for her is what to expect.
Post a Comment