I had another doctors appointment today at 17 weeks and everything is fine and dandy. My back has still continued to hurt off and on for the last month and the doctor suggested a chiropractor. Since my wonderful sister in law is a Message Therapist and specializes in Pregnancy and Labor Message, I'm planning on booking an appointment with her first before I do anything else!
I've been feeling this little one dance around more frequently too so that's been fun and exciting! Here are some fun facts from BabyCenter.com about how the baby is doing now.
"Your baby's skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to bone, and the umbilical cord — her lifeline to the placenta — is growing stronger and thicker. Your baby weighs 5 ounces now (about as much as a turnip), and she's around 5 inches long from head to bottom. She can move her joints, and her sweat glands are starting to develop."
If you haven't noticed already, I put a poll on the side of my blog. That's right folks...it's time to start guessing what gender Baby Denney #2 is going to be! Our next doctors appointment will be January 5th and that'll be the exciting day! Just for the record, I have had no "motherly intuition" on what the gender is. So I'll leave the guesses up to you! Happy Guessing!
p.s. more pregnancy pictures will be posted soon!
3 comments:
I wish I had your SIL here to give me a massage! That would be so nice. I voted "boy." Can't wait to see! Maybe we will have our boy by then!
I voted boy just because!! It would be fun to have one of each!!! So it will be exciting to hear when you find out!!! But since you do have one girl.... I don't know how your body is acting.. but i think some of the things we hear are mostly myths.. about how sick you get decides the gender.. so i am a little on the fence.. :) but let me know for sure when you find out!!
Yes, go see a chiropractor. It saved me! It helped me get through each week, and Medicaid covers it too. ;)
Post a Comment