So I know this is a little late but we took these family pictures ourselves intended for Christmas cards. Since we all know how that went (seeing as it's past Christmas and we never sent anything out), here's what some of the best pictures look like! There's a bunch but enjoy!
8 comments:
CUTE pictures! We never sent out Christmas letters either. I was supposed to send out New Year's letters...I still might. But those pictures are adorable!
Those are so cute! The funny faces are priceless. :) :D :D
So cute! You did a really good job.
I can't believe how big Kyla is getting and she is sooo cute!
Those are really good pictures! Good job ;)
these pictures are super cute and congrats on #2!!
VERY CUTE!Kyla is such a doll
You guys are so awesome. I love reading your blog. Thanks for sharing those silly photos as well as the beautiful, tender ones :).
Post a Comment