I've seen this tag on a few of my friends' blogs and decided to do it. It turned out so cute and funny!
1. What does Mom always say to you?
Kyla: BARNEY!!! (she said it in a very excited and happy way..haha)
2. What makes Mom happy?
Kyla: sad (apparantly being sad makes me happy?? I don't know about that...)
3. What makes Mom sad?
Kyla: in the mouth (she said this because she's getting her last molars in and Kyla always feels sad when her mouth is hurting)
4. How does Mom make you laugh?
Kyla: does the chicken (haha!!)
5. How old is Mom?
Kyla: 2!
6. How tall is Mom?
Kyla: Stand up!
7. What does Mom like to do?
Kyla: Be hungry (Apparently she think I eat a lot..which I guess I do being pregnant and all...)
8. What is Mom's job?
Kyla: Naw...how about, Barney Bag!
9. What is Mom's favorite food?
Kyla: Potatoes and Soup
10. How do you know Mom loves you?
Kyla: kisses and I love you (I was so glad she knew that I loved her! Yay! hehe)
No comments:
Post a Comment