Things I have been craving to do lately:
Find or make the cutest boy blue/brown crib set for a really good price....aka. CHEAP!
Figure out and decide a name for the little guy
Edit photos..but I haven't taken any recently
Learn and study something about photography
Scrapbook my wedding pictures in a 12X12 album
Make/sew something fun
Go to the temple
Stay at THIS or THIS hotel for a night! Can I just say....A-maz-ing?! (I know this one is NEVER going to happen, but I've still been wanting to go!)
Dreaming about getting a new car but in reality hoping that the one we have will last a couple more years so we don't have to go in debt to get a new one.
3 comments:
We really want to stay at the Atlantis hotel too! It's pretty amazing! Good luck with figuring out boy names. Our first boy took us a while to agree on a name. But Jake is a pretty good name!
I'm a little late on hearing the news, but congrats on the baby boy! If you decide on a name you'll have to post it on here! Hope you are feeling well.
We had the hardest time agreeing on a name! Good luck. Hopefully Hyrum won't be as picky as dave was. miss you! Love ya!
Post a Comment