Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Birthday!

In celebration of her birthday, Hyrum's mom wanted to take whoever could come to the splash park and have a picnic.  It was a lot of fun and such a nice, warm day out.  Kyla wore herself out and took a nice long nap afterwards.  We all got some sun so it's nice to see a little more color (whether red or tan) around here.  Here's what we did:
Had a picnic in the park (Nathan is laying down in the grass and Heidi is taking the picture but they were there too!)
 
Played at the Splash Park

 
  
Rode on the Carousel (Kyla's absolute favorite part of the day!)....

 
....while Grandpa held Tayven during his lunch break! (Can you believe they charge $1.00 for newborns to be on the carousel too?! That's absolutely crazy!)
We also played on the toys at the park (sorry, no picture for that one.) We had such a fun day and hope that Grandma had a fun birthday!  Happy Birthday Grandma/Mom!

4 comments:

A little Birdie... said...

I'll seriously talk to my boss about that infant thing. Thats DUMB and I'll see what I can do... if not, go to city hall and I'll bet they'd sympathize!

Kristi said...

What a fun day! Its nice to have family so close for fun little things like that

Eric and Heidi-Evalyn Kowallis said...

That was so much fun!~ Thanks for taking a pic of us!

Kerry and Brenda Denney said...

Thanks so much for a wonderful Birthday! I couldn't have asked for anything more wonderful!