Here is a recently updated picture of Kyla. This first one is funny because she ended up getting into a chocolate bar that we didn't even think she'd be able to get into. But she somehow got it and was eating it. It was all over her face, hands, clothes and floor...silly girl! The next one is of her in her toy box. The last one is her is-it-okay-if-I-play-with-this? look. :) Soon to come...Pictures of us in NYC!
1 comment:
I'm so excited you started a blog! Yeah! I have about a dozen blogs I flip through every day, but most are only updated every few days so the more blogs i have to look at, the better chance there is of having something to read!
Any-hoo... The picture thing at the top I threw togther in photoshop and uploaded as a picture. When you log into blogger, there's somewhere where you can edit the page elements- click to edit the header. You can either put in a title and description, or upload a picture, or both. (My friend just taught me that). You can also add picture and links and all kinds of things to the side and change the colors of your text, etc.
I'm excited to see/hear about NYC!
Post a Comment