Monday, March 17, 2008

3rd Anniversary

This blog is dedicated to my one true love, Hyrum. Today is a very special day for us. 3 years ago at 10:30 am (PST) in the beautiful and glorious Portland Oregon Temple, Hyrum and I were married and sealed for time and all eternity as we knelt across the alter from each other. 3 years have flown by yet they have been the best 3 years of my entire life! I just wanted to say that I am so very blessed and grateful to have such a wonderful, loving and special husband. Hyrum is very sweet, kind, spiritual, musical, funny, and absolutely amazing which are only a few of the small things of what I love about him. I can't imagine living my life any other way if he wasn't a part of it. Marrying him has brought the best out of me, as well as helped me to become better in all that I do. Thank you Hyrum for being who you are and for loving me inspite of all my weaknesses. I am grateful also to our all-knowing and wise Heavenly Father who guided our footsteps and our paths together in order to find, meet and eventually love each other. I am so happy that we've been married for 3 years and am even more happier to know that we'll have many many more years happily married in this life and in all eternity! I love you Hyrum and Happy Anniversary!







The Denney Family
EST. 2005

3 comments:

kmloose said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary!!

Janelle & Brandon said...

Amiee, I love your wedding pictures, You guys are so cute together. Happy Anniversary!!!

Harper said...

Happy Anniversary, a bit late!

Your wedding pictures are very beautiful!

I can't believe it's been three years already ...

:)