Sunday, March 2, 2008

You Know You're Hyrum's Kid When...



1) She knows how to turn on/off a computer

2) She knows how to take the DVD's out of their cases

3) She loves basketball

4) She calls mom "baby"

5) She loves music and playing the piano

6) She has funny dance moves

7) She has a great sense of humor

8) She knows how to move the laptop mouse

9) She wants to be held and cuddled to sleep

10) She only wants to eat candy or sweets all day

11) She knows where the Wii remotes are and likes to get them out and play with them

12) She makes the funniest yet cutest faces


Update: We were visiting Hyrum's parents and his family today and Nathan (his younger 12 year old brother) was running into the door and was pretended to get hurt. Kyla laughed and laughed and laughed every time he did it. She just thought it was the funniest thing in the world!! It was the cutest thing ever!
Another cool thing she did yesterday was she saw a whale on TV and called it a fish which it is, but she's never seen a whale in her life and we've never told her about whales! Where does she pick these things up?! AND today she was calling her yellow slinky a "nana" or banana and we figured out that I think she was relating the color of her slinky to a banana. Maybe she wasn't, but it makes sense and I guess it works for now! :) She's so smart!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rick and Jenny Runyan said...

I know, I love how fast they pick things up! This is such an exciting age and it looks to me like it just keeps getting more fun!

Janelle & Brandon said...

Wow, Kyla is so cute and smart. It always amazes how much more they understand than we think they do.

Sarah Cheney said...

Kyla is so big!!! I love this entry. I think that she is a lot like Hyrum from that description. She has a lot of you too Amiee. Specially how cute she is. I love ya.