It's kind of funny how Hyrum and I don't like moving at all yet it seems like we've done it once a year! We've been in 3 apartments so far in the 3 years we've been married and now we're moving to our 4th one! Is it because we like change? Maybe. Is it because we always find better deals than the one we currently are at? Probably. Is it because we're in something small now? YES!
We didn't want to have to move out of our current ward because it's one of the best ones we've been in, yet we have never really been quite satisfied with Heartland. The only reason we're in Heartland now is because it honestly was the ONLY one open at the time we were looking for a place to live. Don't get me wrong, they're really nice for the price and we have an amazing ward and amazing friends from moving into Heartland and we wouldn't have wanted it any other way; however, it's just sooo small for us right now it seems like. (Anyone else think Heartland is small??) With a walking 1 year old, toys get everywhere in matter in minutes, I always trip or stub my toe over something that's in the way and we don't even have a place for our kitchen table which I desperately miss! So to solve this problem and after a few phone calls, we're moving into Andrews Pl apartments! Those apartments are ones that we've always liked, they're much bigger, and rent will be the exact same price as it would if we stayed in Heartland! Worth it? I DEFINITELY think so! Anyway, we move in on April 12th and are getting very excited! We will be living in 880 Andrews Pl #3 which will be our new address for those of you who wanted it. Anyway, yay for bigger apartments! :)
5 comments:
Congrats on finding a new place! That's cool you get to stay in the ward. We lived in Heartland our first 2 years of marriage and we are so glad to be in Andrews Place, it's a great change!
Hey Amiee,
Love the blog. I hate moving too. And it stinks that you will have to do it again but awesome that you are moving to somewhere bigger. I know what you are talking about when you mention your apartment is small. We are growing out of ours too and are planning on moving again at the end of April. This will be our third move since we arrived in Salt Lake in August. Maybe we are just too picky but I just can't handle living in this small one bedroom apartment and Hannah needs her own room as well as her parents. Sorry I vented a little. Oh yeah, congrats on your third year anniversary. Did you get to do anything fun? One more question, how is the weening going. I'm still nursing Hannah but am wanting to stop. If you have any pointers i am open ears. Love ya
Congrats you too! I have found several openings on Andrews place, just today, and I was going to call you to let you know but guess you already got something!! Glad you'll still be in the ward! let us know if you need help moving!
Brandon and I hate moving also, but we've in lived in four different places since we've been married. That's exciting that you get to move somewhere bigger, Kyla will definitely appreciate the extra room to play around, if she's anything like Kolby that is.
Best of luck with your move!
If you need any help, feel free to give us a call!
Post a Comment