Saturday, March 1, 2008

Future Basketball Player


A couple days ago I was flipping through the channels to see if there was anything good to watch on TV which, as we all know, there rarely is. Kyla is so smart because as I was flipping through, I stopped it for just a split second on a Spurs vs Mavericks basketball game and right away she said, "Ball Ball Ball Ball Ball...". Even though the team wasn't on the court yet, she somehow knew that there was a ball involved. I think she saw the basketball hoops because sometimes she says ball when she sees those. Anyway, so I left it on that channel for a little while and she LOVED it! Looks like Daddy and Kyla will be having some daddy-daughter dates watching basketball and possibly even playing it as she gets older! I played basketball in middle school (although I wasn't any good) and Hyrum is really good and played a bunch too. She has it in her genes I guess; hopefully from her dad's side. :) It makes me wonder if she'll be a basketball player someday....

No comments: