We had a wonderful Easter! Saturday morning the Easter bunny came and Kyla had so much fun looking at what was in her basket. She was so excited in fact (as well as Hyrum and I were) that we all opened our easter baskets with our PJS on! We then hid a few eggs around the house and she went for an easter egg hunt and had so much fun putting them in her basket after she found them all! Her favorite part about Easter though has been the candy and chocolate. Her breakfast on Sat was definitely candy...oops!
On Sunday we went to church of course and then decided that we needed to take some family pictures, so we made our own backdrop and here are some of the results! We've been playing around with a little photo editing too so it's been fun. (see here for the free website we use)








We then had Easter dinner with Hyrum's grandparents and family. It is always so much fun to get together with lots of family!
All in all, we had a wonderful day and a wonderful Easter! More important than knowing about Easter eggs and candy on Easter though is knowing that Jesus Christ Lives! He had suffered, died and has been resurrected for all of us so we can live with him again. That is why I love Easter!
8 comments:
What a beautiful little Easter dress. That is such a good idea to do your own pics, and they turned out great!
I wish we had a place where we could do our own pictures. The ones you took look amazing! Kyla is so cute!
Your pictures turned out great! It looks you all had a fun easter!
I love your hair, Amiee!
Kyla is so adorable! I love the last picture the most- but all of them are great!
every holiday is so much more fun, when you have a little one. I really didn't mean to ryhme! FUNNY
Great pictures! I love Kyla's dress. It's so beautiful. And what's life without a candy meal now and then!
Beautiful pictures, Amiee! :)
We tagged you and Hyrum on our blog!
Post a Comment