Today is our dear sweetheart Kyla's birthday. I can't believe that she has just turned 2! I can't help but think of the labor and delivery to get her into this world and then the first 2 quick years that we've been able to spend with her. She's growing up to be such an amazing little girl. She's so smart, kind, compassionate, and loving. There's been a lot of learning as parents these 2 years and I know that the learning will only keep going as she grows up and learns more as well. I am so blessed and grateful to be a mother of this beautiful angel. Happy Birthday Kyla! We love you!
Kyla a few hours old
Kyla now! The new 2 year old eating her cupcake! :)
Kyla had an Elmo Party so I made these Elmo cupcakes. They turned out pretty cute!
Some of the decorations
Here's the birthday invitations I made. The nose is a pom pom, the eyes and mouth is from cardstock and the mouth is made out of felt. They turned out better than I thought they would.
Kyla opening some of her gifts
Our family!
3 comments:
Those cupcakes are darling!!! Happy birthday Kyla!
So cute!
Happy Birthday, Kyla! Cute cupcakes, invites and everything.
Post a Comment