Only 15 more weeks to go! Here I am at 25 weeks. The baby is around 13 1/2 in long and weighs a pound and 1/2. He's very active and seems to move around for about 3 hours straight every night around 8-11pm or midnight. It seems like he's extremely low as he kicks things I didn't even know existed! It's so fun to feel him move and we've yet to pick a name, but hopefully that'll come soon!
4 comments:
You look great! You have such a cute baby bump. I'm excited to see you next week!
That's my grandson in there and he makes you look so cute. I can't believe how far along you are already. I'm so excited and can't wait to come down to see you. If I think of any cute boy names I'll let you know.
You look so good! How do you keep lookin so small everywhere but in your tummy? You are so cute.
boy names are hard. We have a short list, but aren't deciding or sharing until we name him at the hospital. Cute bump... you've got a way better attitude at 25 weeks than I did, thats for sure.
Post a Comment