Sometimes when Kyla and I are getting ready for the day she likes sitting on the bathroom counter. While looking in the bathroom mirror, she looks at me, gives me a big hug--cheek to cheek--and says, "Best Friends!" She is just so sweet! I love having a 2 year old daughter as a best friend! She's who I talk to the most everyday, laugh with, eat with, cry with, play with, and love. I feel so blessed to have such an amazing little girl who I do truly consider my best friend! I'm glad she thinks so too.

2 comments:
Aww, McKyla does that to me too while we're getting ready! It is the most precious thing, isn't it! I agree with all you said, it's awesome to have our daughters as best buds...I am hoping it stays that way too!
I'll just say I agree too!! It's so much fun... ;) <3
Post a Comment