**This is just a record for me to keep track of what's going on. You don't have to read it if you don't want too...unless you're potty training and need some help too!!**
Potty Training a 2 year old when she's tired and hungry is nearly impossible. I've learned that I need to keep her with a full belly and make sure she has a good nights rest and good naps, otherwise, training is going to be unsuccessful for this little one. Granted, we did get 3 successes this morning, but 2 times nothing happened when put on the potty and there were 3 wet/1 dirty diapers. I think she's noticing changes because she's been acting more upset, she had a rough night last night and a rough time getting her down for a nap. She's been more independant today but more cuddly when it comes to sleep time where she wants to be held and rock consistantly. We're not giving in and rocking with her once we lay her in bed. I hope that doesn't put a damper on potty training..if so, it may just take a little longer. So much for potty training with ease...I knew it was only a matter of time before something came up! :)
1 comment:
Good Luck with potty training. Just remember girls are usually potty trained before boys so your way ahead of us :)
Love ya guys!
Post a Comment