...to announce what the gender of this baby is going to be! As you can see I changed the background to blue, thus giving you a BIG clue that we are having a BOY!!! We are so excited for Baby Boy Denney to enter into our lives. It'll be much different taking care of a little boy but I know it'll be so enjoyable and rewarding! Luckily I've had 2 younger brothers to take care of so I kind of know...slightly...what we're in for! Anyway, just wanted to tell you all the good news!
**Sorry about the really REALLY bad picture...It's blurry and I had to take it with my camera instead of the scanner! If you can't tell, it's the profile picture of our little guys face!**
13 comments:
Yay, just what you both wanted! Something to counter all the pink. :) Congrats you guys! That is so awesome!!!! :D
Congratulations!! Little boys are so much fun, definitely different, but you'll never have a boring minute. I can't wait to see what he looks like.
SO exciting! Congrats!
Amiee, I'm smiling with tears.
Congrats! That is so exciting!
CONGRATULATIONS! And let me just say that boys are the best. You're in for a very fun ride :)
p.s. you're background is too cute!
CONGRATS!! I am happy for you guys!!
YEAH!! I'M SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU! Congrats!!!! (I guessed right ;)
)
Congrats! Boys are AWESOME!
congratulations! i kept checking last night because i remembered you were finding out yesterday (i don't know why i remembered!) kyla will love having a little brother!
As Grandma and Grandpa we are SO pleased. Either way we would be happy but this will be the first grandchild to carry on the Denney name and so this is a special time. We love you both and are happy for you!
Glad you were able to make it to your appointment, and that's so exciting! A boy! I bet you guys are thrilled... well, I'm sure you'd be happy with a girl too, but now you'll have one of each. How cool! You'll have your hands full but never a dull moment I'm sure!
Congratulations! :)
Post a Comment