Friday, March 28, 2008

Wow! I love editing!

I have found a new loved hobby--photography and editing! Although I have always enjoyed photography, I never really got very into it. I am not very good at all which has been why I haven't done a lot of it. I am not creative enough I guess to get the cool angles or the unique ideas I've always imagined, and I don't have the right camera to do a lot anyway. Well yesterday I took a few shots of Kyla and used a few simple editing tools and for one of the first times ever I LOVED what I did! What do you think?? Don't get me wrong, it's definitely NOT professional by any means, but for me, it's a HUGE improvement and it gives me more motivation to keep trying this photography thing out!






Hyrum and Kyla had a daddy-daughter date a couple weeks ago. As you can see they played in the snow!! She definitely loves the snow. That smile is priceless!
















One other thing....American Idol has been going on for a few weeks now and I just have to say that my favorites are David Archuleta, David Cook and Carly Smithson. I hope any of those three win it! They are absolutely AMAZING and so inspiring! Good luck to my 3 favorite American Idols!

5 comments:

Rach said...

way cute pictures! i love those little feet

Rick and Jenny Runyan said...

Great job on the pics! I'll have to check out that website, all your pictures are looking great! I have to agree that David Archuletta is my fave too, I even vote for him sometimes! David Cook is also good for sure, but maybe I'm partial to David cuz he's LDS....We'll have to have an Idol chat sometime!

Unknown said...

I love the photos! They are really cute! And I agree, I really like your top 3 Idols. You know, there are 2 LDS people this year. I can't remember her name, but it's the other blond chick (not the country girl from Oregon, but the other one. The one that use to be a nanny of twins). I'm really liking Idol this year!

The Graffs said...

Those are awesome pictures Amiee! I have always wanted to be able to do photograohy too! It looks like you are pretty good at it so far!

Anonymous said...

Aimee, I say keep up the photgraphy and editing because it is a real talent. Someday you'll have to show me how to do this stuff! Good to see your pics.