Saturday, March 29, 2008

My Scrapblog

So there's this cool thing out called scrapblog.com where you can create digital scrapbooking pages! I've never done digital scrapbooking before but it was fun! Check out my pages out that I did and let me know what you think!!

Click HERE and HERE

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are really good. You are so creative. I'm starting to digital scrap book as well, and I'm so not creative. I'm jealous of how well you are doing.

Unknown said...

Wow! Your pages are so cute! You are so creative. I've just started digital scrap booking, and I'm no where near as creative as you are. My pages, compared to yours, are ugly and boring. I'm jealous.

The Clews Crew said...

These are so cute. I mean really, really cute. You did such a good job. I think I might have to get a scrapblog. Oh dear, another blog to get addicted to.

kelsey j said...

I love this! I really need to learn to do this. You made some really cute pages. The pictures you took of Kyla's feet are so good. Looks professional to me!

Anonymous said...

Those are cute honey :)